The main emphasis of this meeting will be on the theory and numerics for the kinetic models for plasmas, semiconductors and the Boltzmann equation together with their applications. However, other kinetic models and questions are also welcome.
- Kazuo Aoki (National Taiwan University, Taipeh, Taiwan)
- Hans Babovsky (Technical University Ilmenau, Germany)
- Alexander Bobylev (Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics, Moscow, Russia)
- Francis Filbet (Université Toulouse III, Toulouse, France)
- Lorenzo Pareschi (University of Ferrara, Ferrara, Italy)
- Christian Ringhofer (Arizona State University Tempe, Arizona, USA)
- Giovanni Russo (University of Catania, Catania, Italy)