The first emphasis of this meeting will be on the theory and numerics for the
kinetic models for plasmas, semiconductors and the Boltzmann equation and other kinetic models together with their applications.
The second focus of this meeting will be on numerical methods for Electrodynamics, Acoustics, Diffusion, solid Mechanics, etc.
The workshop is dedicated to Sergej Rjasanow on the occasion of his 60th birthday and is supported by the Department of Mathematics of Saarland University.
- Registration: May 22, 2019
- Abstract submission: May 22, 2019
- Kazuo Aoki (National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan)
- Hans Babovsky (Technical University Ilmenau, Germany)
- Mario Bebendorf (University of Bayreuth, Germany)
- Roland Duduchava (The University of Georgia, Tbilisi, Georgia)
- Irene M. Gamba (University of Texas at Austin, USA)
- Ulrich Langer (Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria)
- Sergey Mikhailov (Brunel University, London, UK)
- Naoshi Nishimura (Kyoto University, Japan)
- Eric Sonnendrücker (Technical University Munich, Germany)
- Olaf Steinbach (Technical University Graz, Austria)
- Ernst P. Stephan (Leibniz University, Hannover, Germany)
- Wolfgang Wendland (Stuttgart University, Germany)